Hello REC family,
As a precaution measure to reduce the spread of COVID-19, we have closed our Recreation Center. For recreation opportunities, please visit our website or social media accounts (@phrec), as we are providing the community with virtual recreation during these unprecedented times.
Port Huron Parks & Recreation
If you are already a Port Huron Parks & Recreation patron, you should have an online registration account.
To access it, follow these steps:
1. Click ‘sign-in’ button on the top right, you do not need to create a new account.
2. On the next page, click on ‘Forgot your password?’
3. Type in your email address
4. A temporary password will be sent to your email; use it to login.
5. There will be a ‘password tab’, enter temporary password and change / confirm to new
6. If you have any trouble logging in, please contact us at (810) 984-9760
If you are new to Port Huron Parks & Recreation:
1. Click on Create a New Account link and follow the instructions.
2. If you have any trouble creating an account, please contact us at (810) 984-9760